Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, guests and mostly nonexistent members, this is your Admin speaking. I'd like to inform you all that I am looking for those who possess coding skills that can get this community looking great! Graphic Artists are welcome, too. Anyone who would be willing to help out will receive a generous IC reward. Speak to me for more information regarding that, please! Have a nice day!

Espada Guideline {WIP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisshoku
Admin

Yen : 10349

Espada Guideline {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Espada Guideline {WIP}   Espada Guideline {WIP} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Espada Guideline {WIP} Espada10

Espada: Espada are the top-ranked and most powerful Arrancar in the Arrancar army. They are Hollow-Shinigami hybrids and act as the rival force of the Gotei 13 in the Seireitei. The Espada are comprised of ten Arrancar with exemplary strength. Members of the Espada are given a number from 0-9, signifying their level of strength within the group. Each of the Espada have a tattoo of their respective numbers somewhere on their body-- hand, breast, leg, tongue, and etc. 

Their immense amount of power and leadership status among the Arrancar also grants each Espada the authority to exert command over other forces within Las Noches: the Números, the Exequias, and their own Fracción, chosen by them from the Números. Similar to the power gap between captains and lieutenants in the Gotei 13, the strength of the Espada far surpasses that of the average Números. There is also a hierarchy within the ranks. Those who are higher ranked can give orders to the lower ranking members. Espada also have their own living quarters around Las Noches, where they go about their own activities and such. 

Espada Council: Much like the Captains of the Gotei 13, the Espada have a Council that discusses certain operations and other courses of action that need to be brought up to the leading Arrancar. It is a formal meeting by Espadas 0-9, and requires that all be present to the meetings. 

• Ruler: The ruler of all Hollows and Arrancar personally oversees all meetings and supervises the other Espada for orderly gatherings. They lead all Hollow forces and give commands to the subordinates as the supreme leader. Other Espada and Hollow can compete for the position, but these challenges are always considered death battles. Becoming the Ruler is a very simple concept. The Arrancar must have immense spiritual power, and be recognized throughout all of Las Noches as the strongest.
    Current Ruler: -

Becoming an Espada: 
Back to top Go down
https://bleachunlimitedblade.rpg-board.net

Espada Guideline {WIP}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Board :: Guidelines-
Jump to: